Monday, July 4, 2011

Championship Vinyl: Week of 6/26/11 - 7/2/11

I purchased two new releases this week with Big Sean and SBTRKT's albums dropping on the 28th. If you haven't bought Big Sean's album yet, I highly recommend purchasing the Deluxe Edition, you won't regret it. Of the 16 tracks, I listen to 13 of them regularly. I finally purchased Saigon's album. And then I re-discovered Plushgun and felt like "Why don't I already own this album?" Then I fixed that problem and purchased it.

Big Sean - Finally Famous (Deluxe Edition)
Release Date: 6/28/2011
Genre: Hip Hop

SBTRKT - SBTRKT
Release Date: 6/28/2011
Genre: Electronic/Future Garage

Saigon - The Greatest Story Never Told
Release Date: 2/15/2011
Genre: Hip Hop

Plushgun - Pins & Panzers
Release Date: 2/17/2009
Genre: Indie/Synthpop/New Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment