Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jesse Boykins III - Way Of A Wayfarer (FreEP)

Jesse Boykins III first showed up on my radar when he was featured on Mickey Factz' Heaven's Fallout "mixtape" (quotations were necessary beacuse I feel like it was more of an LP but whatever). Since hearing him on "You Remind Me" I've been eagerly awaiting a solo project from him. Maybe he's dropped something since then, maybe not, but this is the first solo project I've seen him release. It's a short 6 track EP but it's a delightful 6 tracks. Think Andre 3000 on The Love Below, that's what it reminds me of. Well enough reading, go check it out.







Download: Mediafire
Tracklist:
01. I Can't Stay
02. Back Home (Mermaids & Dragons)
03. When You're Ready
04. Light To Dark
05. Zoner (Demo)
06. B4 The Night Is Thru (Afta-1 Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment