Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rockie Fresh - Driving 88 (Free LP)

Chicago's Rockie Fresh returns with his 3rd offering, Driving 88. I know it's early in the year but this was my most anticipated release of 2012 simply because it was going to be new music from Rockie Fresh. Driving 88 didn't fail to deliver although I was kind of disappointed to see that The Cartoonz didn't handle all the production but they did handle a majority of the production. I really loved the SBTRKT sample on "Never Never". Driving 88 is another breath of fresh air for hip hop. It's tough to follow up an amazing, scratch that, classic release like The Otherside, but I guess that's why Rockie took his time with this and really crafted a great piece of music. Guest appearances include Phil Ade, Casey Veggies, King Louie, and Rebecca Jordan.

No Fear


Turn It Up


Never Never


Download: Mediafire
Tracklist:
01. Into The Future
02. Driving 88 ft. Casey Veggies
03. Never Never
04. Don't Worry
05. You A Lie
06. Turn It Up
07. Twenties
08. How We Do ft. King Louie
09. Come Around
10. No Fear
11. Respected
12. Interlude
13. Where I Wanna Be ft. Phil Ade
14. Doesn't Matter
15. I Love It
16. So Long

No comments:

Post a Comment