Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sunni Colón - Crème De La Crème 神 Flowers


Back in June, I posted "Karma" from Sunni Colón and this month we get his first EP. Other than "Karma" of course, the standout track for me had to be "Crème De La Crème 神 Flowers". If I'm not mistaken, "Crème De La Crème" and "Flowers" are two separate songs that fit together too well not to link them together. At around the 3:24 mark, you'll get into "Flowers" and thats really where I knew I would be posting this song as the standout. The first track is great and definitely shows more of the RnB side of Sunni and then when you get to "Flowers" you're able to really see his versatility as an artist. With this EP, Sunni Colón lit the fuse, it's only a matter of time before he blows. You can DOWNLOAD The Els' Flowers EP for FREE HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment