Wednesday, April 27, 2011

GhostWridah - American Alien (FreeLP)

Before listening to this awesome FreeLP, I was really expecting some generic "southern rap" music. I was unbelievably wrong. This Florida emcee impressed me so much, I'm posting this project despite the fact that Paul Wall is on it. Of the 11 songs, I had 6 that I wanted to include samples of in this post (as opposed to the usual 3); I mean even his "Victory (Interlude)" was incredible. Guest appearances include: Freeway, Billy Blue & Jase, Carlyle Anderson, The Strangerz, Paul Wall, Mann, and Shonie.




Download: Mediafire
Tracklist:
01. The American Dream
02. Bandwagon ft. Paul Wall
03. For My Ex ft. Carlyle Anderson
04. Victory (Interlude)
05. Victory ft. The Strangerz
06. So Alive ft. Billy Blue & Jase
07. Window Cracked ft. Freeway
08. Westside Love Affair ft. Mann & Shonie
09. Gettin' High
10. Hate Me Now
11. When I'm Long Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment