Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spree Wilson - The Never Ending Now (FreeLP)

Spree Wilson has hooked up with presenting partner Converse to bring fans his debut full-length, the highly-anticipated The Never Ending Now. The project is composed of 14 fresh tracks showcasing the full range of the ATL singer/songwriter/rapper/producer’s diverse talents and influences. Included are reader-acclaimed leaks “I Believe She’s Lying,” “Love You Better,” “Don’t Pass Me By,” “Everything I Own” and “No Use in Runnin’.” Joining Wilson on the guest tip are singer Esthero and fellow Booth favorite Novel. Production comes courtesy of No I.D., Shoden!1, Tony Reyes, Matt Friedman and Spree Wilson himself.




Download: HERE
Tracklsit:
01. Intro/The Beauty of Chaos ft. DJ Wonder
02. Heartbreak On Fire
03. Nobody
04. Transition ft. Novel
05. No Use In Runnin'
06. Eye Know
07. Fields Turn Brown
08. Everything I Own
09. I Believe She's Lying
10. Love You Better
11. Where Were You Last
12. Don't Pass Me By ft. Esthero
13. Where Do We Go Tonight
14. I'm Bound To Pack It Up

No comments:

Post a Comment