Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Championship Vinyl: Week Of 12/18/11 - 12/25/11

It's been a while since I've made a Championship Vinyl post. Bought some new cds this week so, lets get back to it. Only got about 8 tracks deep on the Common album, so far, it's cool. No regrets there. Couple of nice tracks. Haven't listened to the Pac Div album yet either. I bought it because I was in Zia Records and I was like "Oh shit! They dropped an official album?" and I had to buy it. I love Pac Div (see Sealed For Freshness). By far my favorite purchase of the week is K.Flay's self titled EP. It was literally the best $5 I've spent. I'd say it's a must buy.

K. Flay - K.Flay EP

Genre: Hip Hop/Alternative Hip Hop/Electronic
Release Date: 10/12/10
For Fans Of: Kid CuDi, Grieves, (hard to say, nobody really sounds like this)
Purchase


Common - The Dreamer, The Believer

Genre: Hip Hop
Release Date: 12/20/11
For Fans Of: Common (come on, you know whether or not your fan by now), No I.D., Kanye West
Purchase

Pac Div - The Div

Genre: Hip Hop
Release Date: 11/8/11
For Fans Of: The Cool Kids, Fly Union, TiRon
Purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment