Sunday, December 4, 2011

Steffaloo - Covers (FreEP)

Stephanie Thompson, also known as Steffaloo, recently released her FreEP, Covers. This ep is filled with beautiful, lo-fi, Ukulele renditions of some pretty awesome songs. Covers really showcases Thompson's range as she effortlessly goes from covering Bright Eyes to Justin Timberlake, with every cover being injected with a dose of gleeful sincerity. I know, I know, "gleeful sincerity"? But trust me, there really isn't any other way for me to describe the sound. It just fits. Get off your high horse and stop judging me. What are you? A bunch of pretentious hipsters trying to find the next big..wait a minute...

First Day Of My Life (Bright Eyes Cover)






Download: Mediafire
Tracklist:
01. Believe (Cher Cover)
02. Wake Me Up Before You Go (WHAM! Cover)
03. First Day Of My Life (Bright Eyes Cover)
04. Neon Roses (Jesse Woods Cover)
05. My Love (Justin Timberlake Cover)
06. All The Wild Horses (Ray Lamontagne Cover)
07. I Kissed A Girl (Katy Perry Cover)
08. Let It Die (Feist Cover)
09. Over The Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment