Thursday, October 28, 2010

Artist Spotlight: Mickey Factz

Mickey Factz aka Mickey Williams Jr. is currently one of my favorite up and coming artists. The first piece of work I heard from Factz was his Heaven's Fallout mixtape. I remember the first time I heard it, I was at work assembling these weird desks, turned on the iPod and I was hooked. In all honesty, my desire to branch out and listen to more genres of music all started from when I heard Heaven's Fallout and I thought to myself, "all of this is hip hop." I mean, Factz was rapping over stuff no other rapper would even think twice to try to rap over AND he was killing it. Hell, the dude rapped over the Geico commercial jingle. Right now, Mickey Factz is working on a joint mixtape with Cory Gunz and he is also working on his album, The Achievement due out sometime next year. Until that comes out, here are all of Mickey Factz official mixtapes (minus Flashback Vol. 1). I've also uploaded individual tracks for you to sample and download from each mixtape.

Alpha (1st iTunes Single)






thedarkphoenix: ALPHA
Download: Mediafire

The Leak Vol. 2 (The Inspiration)
Download: Mediafire

The Leak Vol. 1 (The Understanding)
Download: Mediafire

Heaven's Fallout
Download: Mediafire

In Search Of N.E.R.D.
Download: Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment