Saturday, January 8, 2011

QuESt - The Reason: A Defense Mechanism (Album)

QuESt is actually the 1st Miami artist to featured on TOTR but all this time I actually thought he was from the west. Anyways, QuESt drops his 3rd album, The Reason: A Defense Mechanism (released 1/7/11). This is the 1st time I really sat down and listened to an album of his and I was extremely impressed. For people who prefer comparisons, I kind of see him as a Lupe/Kendrick Lamar from Miami. Although I can make those comparisons, QuESt's sound is entirely original and really a fresh breath of air. Make sure you check this out, even though this is the 1st mixtape of 2011 to drop on TOTR, I'm confident this will receive heavy consideration for the 2011 Roofie Awards.

Today (Prod. A.I.(ICE)


In My Defense (Prod. Thelonious Martin)


Ambitions In The Sky (Prod. A.I.(ICE)


Download: Mediafire
Tracklist:
01. NeoPopsicle Says This Became The Reason
02. In My Defense
03. Take Off ft. Wes Restless
04. State Of Emergency ft. NeoPopSicle
05. Today ft. TreaZon
06. NeoPopSicle Says I Remember (Interlude)
07. Do It All For You
08. If You Wanna
09. The Feel Right
10. Were Going Down
11. Greatness (Interlude)
12. Ambitions In The Sky
13. In Due Time
14. Dream Of Dreams ft. NeoPopSicle
15. Fear Not Failure ft. Steven A. Clark & NeoPopSicle
16. Happiness (How Did You Get To Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment