Monday, November 1, 2010

You Probably Haven't Heard: Lupe Fiasco Edition


Long before he was every nerd's favorite rapper, he was my favorite rapper. Here is some of his first mixtapes that really began getting him the attention that eventually led to him getting signed. What I really admired about these mixtapes was that instead of just "freestyling" over other peoples beats, he re-crafted them and made them his own songs. Like I did with the Mickey Factz mixtapes, I've included some tracks from each mixtape so you could sample them without downloading them.







Fahrenheit 1/15 Part III: A Rhyming Ape
Download: Mediafire


Fahrenheit 1/15 Part II: Revenge Of The Nerds
Download: Mediafire


Fahrenheit 1/15 Part I: The Truth Is Among Us
Download: Mediafire


No comments:

Post a Comment